V24s

"Get Updates : Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates........" "Good Luck frnds" Admission 2019 Application Form 2019 Colleges Entrance Exam 2019 Results 2019 Notification 2019 University Educational Jobs 2019 Government Jobs 2019

Search This Blog v24s guys

23 June, 2012

TamilNadu LLR (learners license) and Driving License Online

TamilNadu LLR(learners license) and Driving License Online

TamilNadu RTO department provides a new facilities of getting their license and LLR Online. So there is no need to waste your time in filling form in RTO office. Now you can apply LLR and driving license appointment through online in following RTO offices. 
 
Advantage on apply LLR online is registrant can choose the date and time on which he could visit the RTO for initial tests to get the LLR. Check for RTO Offices, which has these facilities.Click Here to Apply Online
 
Download Driving related forms like renewel of Driving License,Medical Certificate,License to Drive a Motor Vehicle from following link. Download Applications Forms

 

1 comment:

Agapiya Olga said...

When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Google Analytics